- The best candidate is someone who has good skin elasticity.
- The amount of product needed depends on the amount of fat under the chin and your aesthetic goals - it will vary patient to patient
- Kybella® requires multiple injections to the site with a tiny needle. The injection process takes about 15-20 minutes.
- Typically, 3-4 treatment sessions are required, 4-8 weeks apart.
- Once the fat is destroyed, it will not come back into the treated area again, so it lasts a lifetime.
There is some swelling that goes along with treatment, however, it is completely manageable. You will notice the swelling for a few days up to a week, typically about 5-7 days.